The objective of this template is to define roles and responsibilities for information security according to A-6 of ISO 27002. Ensure that the risks introduced by using mobile devices are managed. Ensure that information accessed, processed, or stored at teleworking sites are protected.
The template contains the following areas:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Information security roles and responsibilities.
- IT Manager (CTO)
- Partner and consultant
- Document owner
- Document handler
- Asset owner
- Segregation of Duties (SOD)
- Contact with authorities and special interest groups.
- Information security in project management
- Mobil devices and teleworking (Virtual office)
- Mobile device policy.
- Physical Security.
- Data Security.
- Smartphones / Tablets.
- Mobile Storage Media.
- Portable Media Players.
- Other Mobile Devices.
- Teleworking “virtual office”
- Connecting to Unsecured Networks.
- General Guidelines.
- Internal audits.
The template has one reference to A-8 Asset Management policy
The template is a single word file.