The purpose of this template is to establish a standard for addressing and limiting security risks related to people. The procedures in this document cover the three key stages of a user’s access to information or information systems:
- Before employment, including granting access to information or information systems.
- During employment, including active access to information or information systems.
At termination or change of employment, when an employee’s requirement for access to information or information systems ends
The template contains the following areas:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Prior to employment
- Candidate screening.
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- During employment
- Security Training.
- Disciplinary measures.
- Termination or Change of Employment.
- Return of Assets.
- Removal of Access Rights.
The template has references to F_03 Policy Acceptance form, F_05 End of Termination Form, A-09 Access Control
The template is a single word file.