Conditions, terms and data policy.
At Leave A Mark Consulting Group, all the prices of the website in Danish kroner, EUR or converted currency and stated incl. VAT and taxes. We reserve the right to change in prices without prior consent from day. Reservations are made for sold out goods.
Leave A Mark Consulting Group receives payment via the website with Visa-Dankort, Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard. Payment be drawn on your account when the item is available for download. Reservations are made for price errors and sold out / discontinued goods.
All products are downloaded and delivered digitally
2 years of warranty is given according to the Buying Act. Our warranty applies to errors in material and / or fabrication. You can get a digital item exchanged by receiving a new file, it is not possible to get the money back or refusal. The complaint does not apply to errors or damage committed by improper handling of the product / performance. You must revert within 7 days after you discover the defect / error.
If there is a refund, please include bank information in the form of and a account, so that the agreed amount can be transferred. This information can be disclosed without risk. Mail or other electronic form, as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our fulfillment of the refund.
Right of withdrawal
According to the Buying Act, there is unfortunately not withdrawal on digital products being used. But does the product do not live up to your expectation, please contact us.
All rights to workshops, courses, events and digital products belong to Leave A Mark Consulting Group.
When purchasing, license is achieved to use the purchased product as indicated below that product.
Your digital product is personally, and it is not allowed to sell, forward, lend, give it purchased away or otherwise distribute the product, neither private nor commercial. This applies both to the content of our online products, downloaded products, live teams, workshop and courses.
Personal data policy
- When you are part of a customer relationship with us and use our advisory services, we need additional information. You get further information about our personal data processing in these situations. If you are not subsequently included in another relationship with us, your information is stored as a starting point for 5 years from the customer relationship.
- When contacting us directly in other situations, your contact is processed in our telephone and / or IT systems.
- If you are not subsequently included in a further relationship with us, your information stored for up to 5 years from the latest contact, depending on contacting character.
Cookies contain information about you and your use of leaveamarkgroup.com, e.g. your name, your contact details, IP address, time of your visit to our website, which pages you have visited and for how long.
The legal basis is therefore your consent, cf. Art. 6 (1) (a), however, for necessary cookies the balancing of interests rule in art. 6 (1) (f), as this information is processed with a view to being able to offer you a website that functions optimally.
If you consent to cookies for marketing purposes, you also agree that we may use various media plugins (e.g. LinkedIn and Facebook, google and Zoho). Leave a Mark Consulting Group and the provider of the respective media plugin are thus joint data controllers for the processing of your information in relation to the social media and data collection.
We use a number of data and sub-data processors to handle personal data on our behalf. These third parties are carefully selected, and are all subject to data processor and sub-processor agreements with us in accordance with the legislation of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Transfer of data to a third country.
- Right to see information (insight rights)
You have the right to gain insight into the information we process about you, as well as a number of additional information.
- Right to rectification (correction).
You have the right to get inaccurate information about yourself fixed.
- Right to get deleted
In special cases, you have the right to deleted information about you before the time of our general general deletion occurs.
- Right to restriction
You have some cases the right to get the processing of your personal data limited. If you have the right to get limited treatment, in the future, we must only process the information - except for storage - with your consent, or in order to legal requirements can be defined, or defended, or to protect a person or important social interest.
- Right to objection
You have in some cases the right to object to our or legal processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing.
- Right to transmit information (data portability)
In some cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to transfer these personal data from one data officer to another without obstacle.
If you find a security flaw we will endeavor to handle your inquiry according to the instructions below.
We expect you to familiarize yourself with the instructions below to the best of your ability, and to comply with the parts that concern you as a reviewer.
When should you apply?
- When it comes to a security flaw that you believe could lead to the misuse of information that by its nature appears to be confidential. It can, for example, be if you see information on other citizens that you do not think you should be able to see/access.
- Overall, we would like to hear about accidental access to personal data or company-sensitive information. It can, for example, be:
- If you have received or gained access to other citizens' personal data.
- If it is possible to adjust rights or otherwise access other people's user accounts/information.
- If you have become aware of vulnerabilities in software or possible exploits that can be exploited to access otherwise inaccessible data.
What do we need to know?
- We would like to have as detailed a description as possible of the problem/error that you have experienced.
- Your inquiry should preferably include the following information
- How you became aware of the flaw
- What the error/security flaw is according to you
- Where the problem/error/security flaw is experienced
- Feel free to send screendumps (screenshot) of the problem/error/security flaw
- Your contact information
- We accept and respect within the framework of the law if you would like to remain anonymous, but encourage you to send us your contact details. We need your contact information to be able to report back to you, and possibly to have your inquiry elaborated.
What can't you do?
- You must not exploit the error/security breach you have observed to access data.
- You can, of course, gain access to data that does not concern you for no reason. The crucial thing is that you do not explore the security flaw and exploit it to access more data.
- Once we have received your inquiry, we will immediately and depending on the extent and severity of the security breach begin the remedy. We appeal that in the meantime you do not contribute to worsening the consequences of the identified security breach - for example by going to the media with your knowledge of the security breach while we are processing your inquiry - this also applies to social media.
- There may be a security flaw that can be exploited by others. It is crucial that we get the opportunity to solve the problem before it becomes widely known. This is with a view to limiting the damage - also for the possible affected persons.
- If you choose to contribute to the spread of information that has inadvertently become available as a result of the detected security flaw, we may be obliged to consider your actions as contributing to hacking, and possibly proceed with a police report.
Where should you go?
- Please send the information to g d p email@example.com
- Please bring the problem to our attention as soon as possible and without undue delay. It is crucial that we get the opportunity to solve the problem as soon as possible.
What do we not need to hear about?
- General program errors that do not lead to accidental access to personal data as described above.
- We take your inquiry seriously and will process it as soon as we receive it.
- You will always receive a receipt for your review within 1-2 working days, so you know that we have received it.
- You will also receive feedback within 2 weeks describing what we have done with your inquiry. Here it will also be stated whether you should expect to hear more from us or whether the matter is closed.
- There may be an obligation to report the security breach/data breach to the Danish Data Protection Authority or other public authorities. This duty is basically the responsibility of the data controller and the data processor, and not you as a citizen/reporter. Once you have made us aware of the data breach, we proceed with a possible notification to the Danish Data Protection Authority.
We use the following cookies
|A Leave a Mark function cookie, set by the system.
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".
|Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
|The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .
|Security header cookie
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".
|Used for chat and user experience
|Used for chat and user experience
|Pixel Cat plugin sets this cookie to make Facebook advertisements.
|This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.
We can continuously change this personal data policy, and reserve the right to do so, because we want to continuously ensure that we meet the requirements for correct processing of your personal data.